Welcome to my "uses" page! Below you will find a list of most of the tools and hardware that I use day-to-day. If you have a quesion about something that is not listed here, feel free to reach out to me on the contact page.
Terminal & Editor
- Currently I use VS Code as my editor and cmder as my terminal.
- I use the Night Owl theme, created by Sarah Drasner.
- My font is Fira Code, which comes with a lot of nice ligatures.
- I use the ES Lint and Prettier extensions to make sure I am writing clean code.
- The Reactjs code snippets extension helps me write code much faster.
- I use Todoist for my daily to-do list.
- Notion is where I create tasks for my projects. It has an excellent Kanban board.
- Google Calendar is my go to for managing my time.
- I use Evernote to quickly write down ideas that I have before I make them into tasks.
- For my screen recording, I currently use OBS Studio.
- To edit my videos I use Adobe Premiere Pro through my Creative Cloud subscription.
- I make all my designs and mockups using Adobe XD.
- I use Dropbox to share my files across all my devices.
- For my audio recording, I use the Neewer NW-700 Microphone with the 48V Power Supply.
- I have two ViewSonic VA2259-SMH 22 inch monitors.
- I use the WALI Free Standing Dual Monitor Stand to hang my monitors.
- The Micorsoft Surface Dock takes care of all of my port needs with only a single cord running to my machine.
- My current machine is a 13.5" Microsoft Surface Book 2.6GHz i7 with 16GB of RAM.